|Head of the laboratory
The basic profile is the design of digital circuits for computing devices, super-large integrated circuits (VLSI, FPGA / ASIC), and data network elements by using CAD tools, including Cadance.
- Development of complex digital function blocks (using VHDL / Verilog and Cadence CAD)
- Testing, verification, and behavioral modeling (SystemC)
- Synthesis of functional blocks and evaluation of their characteristics (power consumption, area, delays) using Cadence CAD
- Development of system software and drivers on the embedded Linux / embedded OS eidOS for VLSIs and boards based on them, supporting the SpaceWire interface
- Final assembly of the device in the case
Examples of products